- Top A-Rated Carriers
- Expert, No-Hassle Agent Assistance
- All Consultation Services Are Free
Our team of Alabama Medicare Supplemental Insurance Specialists are ready to help you with your Alabama Medigap Plan. There are three important factors to ensure you have the best Alabama Medicare Supplement for your personal needs.
- Work with an independent agent, like us, that represents every top rated company in your state.
- Compare prices on several types of plans available in your state. Often you can get a comprehensive plan from one our preferred companies – like Plan F – for less than you would pay for a plan with lower benefits from another company.
- If you are enrolling in Medicare for the first time, let us give you a free Medicare Part D Prescription analysis. If you don’t choose a part D plan during your open enrollment, you must wait until November of the following year to enroll without penalty.
Rest assured that our team of Alabama experts will find you the best plan. Whether you are in Auburn, Opelika, Lewiston or any other city in Alabama, we have access to the best Medicare Supplement companies.
Medicare companies that we represent in Alabama:
- Mutual Of Omaha
- Gerber Life Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- New Era Life Insurance
We like to make things as simple as possible. We often get the following question:
You mean a Plan F Medicare supplement really pays everything that is left over after Medicare pays?
The answer is yes! We can go into more detail about coverage via phone or email. However, if you go to the doctor and have 1,500 in rest run on January 1. Your Plan F will cover the Medicare Part B deductible and Medicare will pay 80% of the bill. The left over 20% will be paid by your Medicare supplement company.
This is really great insurance if you think about it considering the average premium for a Plan F in Alabama (for a female turning 65 is 106.50.) Premiums can range much higher than that depending on the company. That is why it is important to let us research all the companies for you!
We pride ourselves on being a no-pressure insurance agency. We simply provide you with the best information. If you need help we can educate you on subjects such as:
If you are under 65 and looking for Alabama health insurance we can help you with that as well! Give us a call at 1-800-763-3130 and we can set you up with a health insurance adviser.
For a complete description of Alabama Medicare Supplement, Alabama Medigap, and Alabama Medicare Insurance, review the information on our website or call a Medicare Insurance Specialist at 1-800-763-3130.